KIPR Global is a public relations firm specializing in luxury travel, spa resorts and Wellness clients.
Kim Kessler, founder of KIPR Global, has 17 years of experience handling strategic public relations campaigns for luxury resorts, hotels and spas. For the last seven years, she has worked as director of public relations at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, leading international media campaigns, and building longstanding relationships with journalists, community leaders, and social media influencers.
Kim is also the public relations representative on the Global Spa Task Force Team for Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, and an official Ambassador for Global Wellness Day, now celebrated in 100 countries.
Previously, Kim spent five years with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. She worked at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua on Maui, where she launched Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment program, and was honored as the Western Regional Public Relations Director of the Year. Kim also spent two years at The Ritz-Carlton, Huntington Hotel & Spa, where she was awarded Manager of the Year. Prior to that, she worked for nearly five years at Murphy O’Brien Public Relations, where she secured avid publicity for the opening of Esperanza - an Auberge Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and The Peninsula Hotels. Kim has a Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, with a minor in Nutritional Science from Pepperdine University in Malibu. She is a third-generation Los Angeles native.
Kim has very strong relationships with journalists around the world, who count on her to provide trend story ideas, industry experts, and newsworthy topics.
KIPR Global Services Include:
- Creating a Strategic Public Relations Plan
- Press Kit Development
- Targeted Media Outreach
- Securing Articles in Top Print and Online Publications
- National Broadcast Segments
- Partnerships with Luxury Brands (Barneys, Theory, Saks Fifth Avenue, etc.)
- Aligning Clients with Wellness Experts (Kimberly Snyder, Dr. Nigma Talib, Rainbeau Mars, Lauren Roxburgh, Spork Foods, etc.)
- Travel Trade Outreach
- Social Media
- Publicity for Resort Openings and Renovations
- Individual and Organized Press Trips for Journalists and Social Media Influencers
- Grassroots Community Outreach