Kim Kessler is the founder of KIPR Global, a public relations agency specializing in luxury hotels, travel and wellness clients. She has nearly 20 years of PR experience in the luxury hotel sector, and currently handles public relations for Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, the private tour company Access Italy, Careyes in Mexico, and The Detox Market. Prior to launching KIPR Global, she spent seven years as director of public relations at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, leading international media campaigns, and building longstanding relationships with journalists, community leaders, and social media influencers.
Kim is also the public relations representative on the Global Spa Task Force Team for Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, and an official Ambassador for Global Wellness Day, now celebrated in 100 countries.
Prior to Four Seasons, Kim spent five years with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. She worked at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua on Maui, where she launched Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment program, and was honored as the Western Regional Public Relations Director of the Year. Kim also spent two years at The Ritz-Carlton, Huntington Hotel & Spa, where she was awarded Manager of the Year. Prior to that, she worked for nearly five years at Murphy O’Brien Public Relations, where she secured avid publicity for the opening of Esperanza - an Auberge Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and The Peninsula Hotels. Kim has a Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, with a minor in Nutritional Science from Pepperdine University in Malibu. She is a third-generation Los Angeles native.
Kim has very strong relationships with journalists around the world, who count on her to provide trend story ideas, industry experts, and newsworthy topics.
KIPR Global Services Include:
- Creating a Strategic Public Relations Plan
- Press Kit Development
- Targeted Media Outreach
- Securing Articles in Top Print and Online Publications
- National Broadcast Segments
- Partnerships with Luxury Brands (Barneys, Theory, Saks Fifth Avenue, Alo Yoga, etc.)
- Aligning Clients with Wellness Experts (Kimberly Snyder, Dr. Nigma Talib, Lauren Roxburgh, Aiden Chase, Spork Foods, etc.)
- Travel Trade Outreach
- Travel + Lifestyle Social Media Influencer Outreach
- Publicity for Hotel Openings and Renovations
- Individual and Organized Press Trips for Journalists and Social Media Influencers
- Grassroots Community Outreach